Welcome to Year 3/4, we are looking forward to a productive year in our happy learning environment where we all work together for a successful learning journey.
Meet Our Team
Mrs Kinchin (Class teacher)
Ms Barton (Learning Support Officer)
If you wish to contact us during the school day then please send a message via Class Dojo or email the school office and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Click the icon below to take you straight to ClassDojo
Important Class Information
· Please can you ensure that every item of your child’s school uniform is clearly labelled, including their PE kit, lunchboxes and water bottles.
· Please can your child bring a water bottle to school as they can access it throughout the day.
· Also, can you provide your child with a healthy snack for them to have during break time.
· At the beginning of each term you will receive a letter which lists a variety of Home Learning Tasks that you child can complete throughout the term. Please can you submit your child’s homework task every Wednesday via the Class Dojo Portfolio.
CHECK THE HOME LEARNING SECTION BELOW
FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS
· Our PE Day is every MONDAY, please can your child attend school wearing their PE kit on this day. Please ensure your child wears appropriate clothing for indoor and outdoor exercise and suitable footwear.
· Please can reading books be returned to school in their wallet every MONDAY. We will listen to your child read their school book every week and once they are reading the given book with fluency we will change it for another. We really encourage reading at home to support the children as they grow in confidence to become independent readers.